Sunday, April 10, 2011

a work in progress


so my dad had to tell me rome wasn't built in a day ... and it's something i have had to keep in mind since buying a new house and having my never ending to do list as well as my "i should process this" list explode. but here it is so far .... God's work in progress that he graciously gave me to be a steward of

and yes ... they did leave the basketball hoop!

here's the back of the house ... where i have spent some time since it's getting warm! woot woot for spring. i got a random grill that was on the curb about 4 houses down so i'm excited to fire it up and toss the frisbee around

here's the living room upstairs

the kitchen/dining/living

the sunroom
my reading nook
someday i will put shelves in that big opening that used to be a door and fill it up with books
the den downstairs ... just like home since all the furniture is from my parents' home
my office ... not complete without a wipe off board

the other side of the office
my room ... also much like home since the set up and the furniture are from my childhood.

so ya ... that's my house so far. please come see it and hang out anytime! i would love to share it with you.

No comments: